My 27 month old is potty training but doesn't do real good in public yet she is wanting to wear undies

she does good at home naked she goes on her potty on her own she has gone on the big potty but rather use her potty. In public she is afraid of the automatic toilets so I am lucky to even get her in the bathroom with me friends and familys house she wont use the potty either. But in a bit I have to go to report card picks ups at my daughters school kindergardten and 3rd grade after that I have to run to the dollar tree for 2 things then home she is throwing a fit cause she wants to wear undies but yet she doesnt tell me yet in public she has to go and wont use public bathrooms so should I make her wear a cloth diaper (i switched to those thinking it would be less of a fight then diapers/pullups but not really) I am afraid she will have an accident everywhere at the school

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• underwear over the diaper

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• You need to start making her wear cloths and learn to use the toilet that way.

Answer by louise2 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• Buy her some of these: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=lulubelldesigns&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&ref=auto3

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• we took her out with undies. She went potty right before leaving we left a little after 5 and didn't get home until 5 til 7 we did however sit her on the potty which she actually sat so that was a plus she didnt go though but soon as we got home i sat her on the potty she went. I just kept reminding her not to pee her pants
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2013

• I would do pamper over undies
    Robin-Christine

Answer by Robin-Christine at 12:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2013