What exactly does this mean? adult content

my daughter is throwing up water, its like what she's drinking doesn't have time to digest before it comes back up. i mean it literally looks like someone just spilled water on the floor. it's clear, thin, no chunks or anything. i know what it looks like to vomit on an empty stomach, and even then it usually atleast has substance to it, it's somewhat thick and a little yellow atleast. no, this is literally water. and she is drinking water, but so much more is coming out than what she's drinking. needless to say im taking her in as soon as i drop off my 4 year old at school but just wondering if anyone knows if that's cause for concern or normal.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2013 in Kids' Health

• It's normal ... I've done the same thing and so has my 2 yr old. For us it just turned out to be a 24hr thing. Also dd had this and ended up getting hand foot and mouth. Does she have a fever?
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• its a low grade fever. im actually not sure whether or not i should drag her to the doctor. its probably just a little bug that has to work itself out on its own but at the same time i dont want to not take her in and it be something she should be checked out for...
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:32 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• When you vomit,the contents aren't just from your stomach,it comes from the small intestine as well. Blech!
    I wouldn't bother with the doc unless she's getting dehydrated

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• I used to do that every time I had strep
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:51 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• I'm here at the doctor only because she's not keeping anything down.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• For me it's happened due to acid - especially when I had ulcers, but at other times, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• she hasn't thrown up in about 2 hours, let's hope it stays that way!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Nov. 15, 2013

• How is she?
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 9:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2014