Need some advice...

Okay my daughter is very shy and doesn't make friends that well. She has finally made a friend. Been friends for about 6 months or so. Spending the night with each other etc. Well her and her brother are twins. Her brother asked the friend out and they are now dating. What am I supposed to do when she wants to spend the night again? Keep them apart? Refuse to let her? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• I say that your kid can go over there and spend the night, call the other mother and tell them that you like her daughter, and want her to know that you just feel it is improper for her to spend the night at your house, due to the fact that she is dating your son.
    I wouldn't want my kid to go over and spend the night at her boyfriend's house, best friends or not. She will probably thank you for bringing this up, because she is worried about the exact same thing.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• Brother can sleep over at HIS friends house that night, while the girls have a sleep over at your place.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• ^^ both suggestions are great.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• Thanks for the suggestions!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• age and no she can spend the night if your son is spending it elsewhere or your daughter can spend the night over there.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• ^^^^There you have it! All great answers!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2013

• Tricky situation....all these comments are great!

Answer by older at 10:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• this is a tough one.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2013