PLEASE HELP

i just had a baby 3 months ago and for the last 4 days everytime i eat i get sick to my stomache and really bad headaches all day long and im staying hotter than usual what is this also staying really tired i possted again because i only got one answer last time

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe you should call your dr and ask. im sorry i cant be more help but i only have one child and never had this problem
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• maybe you're pregnant.
    littlewun

Answer by littlewun at 7:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Your hormone level is still dropping from all the baby hormones. That could be why you're feeling too hot. As for being sick to your stomach and headache, it could just be the stress of a new baby.

Of course, it is true you might be pregnant again like the previous poster said.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• dont think i could be pregnant me and hubby use condoms but we didnt in the 1st 4 weeks after my son was born but i have had periods since then
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• even if you don't think you are pregnant take a test anyway, if you're not then it sounds like your hormones are dropping again which is normal, you have to remember that it took 9 months for your body to get fully pregnant (not sure how else I could word that)  and it takes just that long if not slightly longer for your body to get back to being normal

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• just b/c you have periods doesn't mean youre not pregnant and just b/c someone BFs doesn't mean that either. I would call the doc if I were you and he can do some blood tests or something.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Wow that is strange, that's exactly what's happening to me too! My husband said I was pregnant again but I doubt I am I'm on birth control. I'm going to the doctor for a yearly physical next week and I'm going to ask her what's up. If she finds something I will let you know but I would call your doc. Are you also having chest pain? I'm having it pretty bad lately.
    StaceyBee

Answer by StaceyBee at 11:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2009