Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have pain in i think it's the diaphragm. you know right where your ribs meet your stomach. It is almost like when your prego and your belly gets really hard. But I have been on the shot for over a year and just got my shot two days ago. So i am not prego. but this is really hurting me. My hubby is at his martial arts class and I am alone with the kids. Has this happened to any of you? should I call my dr. or just try to lay down and hope baby don't wake up.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • i think you should at least call your dr and see what they say. its better to be safe than sorry

    Answer by SThompson21 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

  • First, call your doc. your kids need you so if it's something seiouse it needs to be taken care of. Do you take alot of over the counter meds like advil? many of these over the counter meds tend to cause ulcers right in that area,

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.