Ever get the urge to chop all your hair off?

It seems winter you should have long hair to keep your neck warm but I just want to chop it all off! Plus the baby yanks it like mad all day. I seem to remember a hair cut around a year with my first kid too..

So. Chop it, right?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, but then I remember how stupid I look with short hair. If short hair works for you, then rock it!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:51 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Nope. I just get the urge to color it every other day... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:15 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• YEP! But I usually talk myself out of it because I can not find a stylist I like. My hair is apparently very hard to cut. It is curly but not curly. And it seems much longer when it is wet. So they always cut it and it ends up way too short even if I explain about the shrinking. So I talk myself out of it for a year or so then just in a fit of insanity go out and have it cut and it always looks like I was attacked like a weed wacker.

I really wish I could find a good person to cut my hair.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:25 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I almost shaved mine one time and I don't have a pretty head! Yes I've cut mine all off many times. It grows back. With so many great wigs, if it's horrible just cover it up and have several looks.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I have a fantastic stylist. She has never given me a bad cut, and I have had a lot of bad cuts in my life! My hair is wavy and not symmetrical wavy.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• YES!
    Just as soon as I start thinking "OMG my hair is so long and gorgeous" I decide I want to cut it...

my hair is a little dumb though. The front is stick straight, the back is wavy and the hair at the nape of my neck has perfect spiral curls
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• My hair would be perfect upside down. The curls and pretty waves are underneath the straight and frizz.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Well I am just tired of mine. I kept mine short short fot a long time. the decided to change it and let it grow. Tired of dealing with it now days. Want to chop it all off again.

Answer by louise2 at 7:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Considering that at this very moment. I love having shoulder length but I am so tired of it coming out by the handfuls.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Yes! I'm trying to grow it out to donate (again). I'd like to get 2 more inches but I'm at that stage now where all I do is braid it or put it in a bun. I can't wait to chop it off!

Answer by missanc at 9:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2013