TEARS OF FEAR

HELLO I HAD AN ULTRASOUND DONE THIS MORNING AND PREVIOUSLY TOOK 3 AT HOME PREG TEST AND WENT TO CLINIC THEY CAME BACK POSITIVE.THE DR SAID MY HORMONE LEVEL IN BLOOD AND URINE IS SO LOW THAT I NEED TO COME BACK IN A FEW DAYS OR NEXT WEEK TO DO ANOTHER TO SEE IF HORMONE LEVEL CHANGE.MY HORMONE LEVEL WAS AT A 12 IN URINE AND BLOOD BUT IT DID DETECT PREGNANCY.THE CLINIC I WENT TO CALCULATED ME TO BE 5WKS BUT THE DR SAID I COULD BE EARLIER THAN THAT.THIS IS AN ER DR I HAVE'NT HAD A CHANCE TO GET AN OB YET BECAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT.ANYWAY I AM BLEEDING LIKE I AM ON MY PERIOD MY HUSBAND AND I HAD SEX BEFORE THAN I WAS'NT BLEEDING.DOES THIS MEAN I MAY MISCARRY,THE DR SAID HE DID SEE SOME TISSUE AND THAT THE BABY MAY GO AHEAD AND FORM OR I MAY MISCARRY.I AM ALSO CRAMPING, BUT IT'S SO TINY THAT'S WHY HE THINKS IT'S TO EARLY TO TELL.I JUST NEED SOME OTHER OPINIONS I AM SCARED ,NERVOUS DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IS THIS NORMAL PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say it is not normal. I am so sorry. Sounds like me when I lost mine. My cramping was like a rope being pulled tighter into a knot. At 6 weeks it was a big dot with a shallow heartbeat. Hope for the best and if the Dr said it may still form then by all means I hope it does. An ultrasound will show how far it should be formed. Mine was still formed at 6 weeks when I should have been 9. I had blood work twice in the same week to confirm my hormone level was crashing.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh honey. It doesn't sound good to me either. I would call your doc first thing in the morning and let him know you have been bleeding and cramping.
    amc9184

Answer by amc9184 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009