What's your favourite sunless tanner?

lvlymummy08

Asked by lvlymummy08 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite sunless tanner in AVON. I may be biased b/c I am an AVON rep, but it works really well. It is not greasy and it goes on evenly. It has a light, pleasant scent. It takes about 3 days for it to get to a "total tan", which is pretty quick. If interested in trying, Id be happy to hook you up:)
    andralynn

Answer by andralynn at 7:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• neutragena works best for me I am cracker white goes on good stays on longer its a foam!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Is there any that doesn't turn you orange?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Arbonne self tanner does not turn your skin orange. I kids you not!!! I use it every spring to get a jump start. Let me know if you are interested
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We use two diff kinds for my DD who does pageants. Depending on how much time we have beforehand. We use the Jergens gradual tan, tha works really well, you can get one for the body and one for the fact area as well. OR if we need it like in a couple of hours we use the Coppertone continous spray. You can even use the bottle upside down. LOL We don't have streaking with either one of these.

Lisa
    lisakm

Answer by lisakm at 5:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Fake Bake - This stuff is AMAZING!!! It leaves you completely tan instantly and it lasts. Absolutely no orange at all, just nice - n brown :) You have to wear gloves when you apply it though, or else your hands will turn black. I'm a licensed Cosmetologist though, so I can shop at the professional beauty stores. But ask around, you may find it at Sallys Beauty supply or something. Good luck. :)
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 11:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Mrs Bonsta-i am licensed also so i can find this at Davids Beauty supply?
    inarutt

Answer by inarutt at 2:46 PM on Mar. 12, 2009