Vent. What's a sure way to p*ss off a bunch of people at a store?

We went to Scheel's (outdoor and sports store). It was super busy. All the registers are open. We chose one where the woman ahead of us had 5 sports bras,and a t shirt to pay for. In and out right? NOPE
She decides that after her stuff is rung up,that it was a good idea to open a store credit card right there at the register. She fills it all out,then starts bitching that she didn't get her discount for opening it. The cashier tries to explain that it would be on her NEXT purchase,but she wasn't having that. He calls over a manager,and she decides to give it to her now (to shut her up),so everything had to be voided and re-run. Then she starts questioning the final amount (and got a simple math lesson from the manager,lol)
Everyone behind us had moved to another register,so THOSE were backing up,so we couldn't move to one of those. She couldn't figure out why she didn't get her credit card right there and now. The manager called another manager to come get the woman and take her to the customer service area because she saw everyone was about to drag that woman kicking and screaming out of the store. :)
Oh yeah,the Christmas craziness has started.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, tis the season where I can't stand to go anywhere on the weekends. And what does SO want to do today? Oh, sure, let's go to Fleet Farm. REALLY?!?!?

Ppl like that lady at Scheel's really get under my skin!!!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• My guess was going to be crop dusting the aisles.. my husband is good at that.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I got rear ended today when DD and I were on the way to the grocery store. Parking lots and streets were busy just like holiday shopping. I'm so annoyed right now. I think if that were to have happened to me I would have lost it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Yeah. I guess we were lucky that the lady that hit us wasn't going faster. The airbags did not deploy. Not a lot of visible damage on the bumper. I know there are little shocks under the bumper so those might have to be replaced. If those are okay, then I might just ask her to pay to buff out the scratches and stuff. She felt horrible about it. Shit happens. Just another day I guess.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• They probably hated being behind me last week. Our local grocery store had a 10 for 10 sale going, but were out of 3 of the things I wanted to buy. So I had to ask for rain checks.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• The shortest-looking line is usually the one that takes longest!

Answer by gdiamante at 7:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Ugh! There's one In every crowd--and why do you always end up having to be behind her in the checkout line, right?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• .I got rear ended today when DD and I were on the way to the grocery store.

Oh! Is everybody okay?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I see it daily at the Commissary.

Answer by louise2 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I woulda coughed on her.
    cmwamma

Answer by cmwamma at 8:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2013