WHATWHAT CAN I BUY

FOR MY KIDS 1,3,6 AND 8

jordanae

Asked by jordanae at 6:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Stuff
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• You mean as gifts? Go to the dollar store. I was amazed at all the toys they had. Look online at craigslist. Kids don't care if it's used
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• You know... like, stuff and shit like that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• food?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Funny, my question to myself is how not to buy. I am a big believer in gifts that promote experiences (zoo membership, movie tickets, children's museum) or that promote creativity. I suggest no fad items and go for classic toys.
    Anonymous

• I I dont know
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Some art supplies. Drawing paper, construction paper, crayons, kid scissors, glue sticks, tape, markers.

Scarves, hats & other dress-up supplies from a second-hand store. If you live where it snows, get a kid-sized snow shovel (check the grocery store for that, or else a hardware store.) Or get a kid-sized plastic push lawnmower (in the toy section of stores like K-Mart, maybe even Target.) That's a seasonal (summer) item but they might still have them on the shelves, especially if you live where it doesn't snow. My 3 year olds LOVED to push around a lawn mower in the yard, and they loved shoveling snow. You can also get kid-sized leaf rakes.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 6:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2013