Miscarriage ?

My OB believes I may have had a miscarriage bc thier test came back negitive, my levels were at 3 and should be 5 to test postive. Or I got two bad test. I had two home test come up positive in oct. Well I had three days of very light bleeding. No cramps or clots just light bleeding.

Anyway I'm going on day 7 of being late for my nov cycle. So I guess my question is if it was a miscarriage when should I expect my period?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Way to bash on her jeeze. Shows CM hasnt changed.

When i miscarried 6 months ago, mine wasnt painful oddly enough. I had a pad on but nothing really came out unless i went to the bathroom. It lastef about 5-6 days.

I got my period exactly one month after the first day i began to bleed.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• When I had my miscarriages, I literally passed blood clots. Twice I had to go in for a D&C.
    I'm wondering if you had a false positive?
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Who is the father?

I thought you and your 19 yr old boyfriend wanna be weren't dating, just friends.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 11:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• If you miscarried,you'd have alot more than a few days of light bleeding
    Most likely,you were never pregnant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• So, is this from the 19 yr old, or someone else? Maybe you just need to slow down.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Some very early pregnancies don't make it. Take it easy. Sorry, things just don't work out sometimes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• They said that it's possible I just got bad test or a false positive. I fig if I did there would have been heavy bleeding and cramping. Thank you ladies
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I would ask for an ultrasound to be done. Ultimately an internal ultrasound. Maybe you are still pregnant. I had light bleeding when I was pregnant with my first & it turned out to be a subchorionic hemorrhage but the baby was fine. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• It could have been a chemical pregnancy, especially since you said that you had had 3 days of bleeding even if it were light. At that stage of pregnancy you wouldn't really have a ton of clots/ tissue or heavy bleeding. I hope that this isn't the case and that your blood just isn't showing HCG that much but it truly sounds like it.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 1:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• No ladies the father wouldn't be the 19 yr old.. Him and I are not dating I was asking your views on dating someone younger. The father would be 29 and my ex boyfriend. So now that part is cleared up I had an internal ultrasound around the same time as the bleeding and it came back normal. No signs of a miscarriage but I did have a very small cyst on my overy.
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2013