When am I due?

So today,it had been me and my boyfriend's first time going to my OB/GYN together.We got an ultrasound technician and I thought I had been 7 weeks 5 days today.From what she told me last time I had been tracking the days as the days go by.Then today she tells me I am 8 weeks 1 day today and due July 4.Then,the nurse practitioner had to say that I am due June 27 2014.My friend is also pregnant she is 6 weeks 6 days and due July 5?I'm confused how I am a week ahead and a couple of days and she is due a day after me?I think the nurse practitioner may be right in all honesty.

CrownedPrincess

Asked by CrownedPrincess at 9:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Your dating ultrasound would be correct when it determines how far along you are but I'd ask at you next prenatal visit about the due date. Your doctor will be going over the results with you at that time.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• In the long scheme of things, does it REALLY matter?
    Just enjoy your pregnancy!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Yup.... Baby will around those dates at some point!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I got two different due dates fr om same doc on t wo diff appts
    In the end it does not matter
    I picked one to tell people and place on her baby book

Ask at next appt, and one after that, at some PT you will get same date
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I just wanted to know.I want to give birth in a certain hospital that provides good service.So I wanted to know at least an estimate so that I can prepare with gym equipment and that I can be at my boyfriend's when my water breaks so we can be closer to the hospital.

You will most likely give birth between weeks 38-42... that's as close as anyone can tell you.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

CrownedPrincess

Comment by CrownedPrincess (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• With my oldest at first they said Aug 14th was my due date, then the u/s said Aug 7th, she was born July 23rd. So yeah, it's anyone's guess as to when you'll actually give birth.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I knew people were gonna say that so I was originally going to ask "When is an estimate of my due date?" But I'm not to sure.I really think I am due in June.But not July 4.Before July 4.
    CrownedPrincess

Comment by CrownedPrincess (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Due dates can be off by two weeks in either direction. If you're not already living with the boyfriend then plan to be there before the birth, say by month seven.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• We're moving by the time I am around that time.And thank you.
    CrownedPrincess

Comment by CrownedPrincess (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2013