How likely is it that I am pregnant?

My husband and I are trying for our 4th. We have never purposefully tried before. We always just found out that we were. So we tried randomly and I didn't get pregnant. So this time I found out when I am fertile. My fertile period is from the 13th-18th. We tried on the 13th, 14th, and yesterday the 15th. We haven't tried today but we plan on trying again tomorrow and either the 18th or the 19th. Each time we tried we did it missionary position and after I stayed laying down with my hips elevated on pillows for 15 mins. Given that we already have 3 and that I am fertile and my hips were elevated, how likely is it that we will be pregnant? I know you can't Know until you Know but I just want opinions and facts/advice. Thanks!

Elizabeth G.

Asked by Elizabeth G. at 10:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Elizabeth, this is one of the kinds of questions that can really get people irritated. Under most circumstances your odds are 50-50 and I almost gave you that answer at first. When I re-read your fertile window, I revised the number upward. You're almost certainly pregnant unless there's something physically wrong.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• You have to do it doggie style if you want 4 kids, duh!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• If you've accurately tracked your ovulation and hubby's not shooting blanks, I'd put it at 100%.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• By the way, elevated hips weren't needed. The swimmers got there within seconds of ejaculation.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Seriously? Just have a lot of sex during this time. Forget the pillows and all that crap. When it happens, it happens. Don't take all the fun out of it.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I'm trying to find a picture for you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Why do people even ask this question....
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Congrats.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• KTElite and Crafty26 if you can't give a mature answer than don't answer questions.
    Elizabeth G.

Comment by Elizabeth G. (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2013