For all the ladies who had babies before internet...

How in the hell did you find out you were pregnant?

I really don't know how I managed to GET pregnant w/o CM!
Plus, manage to raise 2 kids!

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 11:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure. I was just walking around one day and something fell out. It happened twice. I guess it would have been better if I could have asked you all.... I'm still trying to figure out what those two things were... They keep calling me mom. I have no idea why.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• Idk, and I even managed to get pregnant 4 times! I have no idea how I figured out I was pregnant. It's not like it was easy to get into my car, drive 5 min to Walgreen's, buy a test, and piss on a stick. That's some complicated shit there. I really wish I had this here internet thingy when I was pregnate.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• CM got me pregnant so it's their responsibility to answer all my questions & do my examinations.....it wasn't my fault you know! ;)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I know and think of all the women before tv and radio. It is amazing the species survived.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• I know right!!! WTF!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• LMAO, my babies were after the internet but, I took pregnancy tests to verify.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• seriously!
    haha
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2013

• My first one was when I was 18, just a couple weeks shy of my birthday. of course there was internet but I never used it much then. My best friend at the time was trying to get pregnant, I called her insane!! But she wanted to test and didn't want to alone, I never in my right mind thought my test would come up positive. It could have been because I was on the pill and taking it the same time every day. I was pretty shocked when "pregnant" popped up on the test screen.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 1:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2013