What do you think?

We both agree as a couple that I'm not comfortable going to Hooters and that we avoid that place. Everybody has a level of comfort of what they like or not so I know I'm going to get mix opinions but I was so angry yesterday because he go alone to that place he didn't even tell me and I find out by one of his friends on Facebook and plus they were making comments indirect but very direct comments about oh we are not tagging people otherwise wives are going to give them he'll.

I feel very angry right now and I don't trust him and everybody knows and plus that I'm in the conversation of everybody.

Why I don't like it there I've had bad experience of woman hitting on my husband in front of me who I think is disgusting as he'll. I don't like that at all. I would like if he was sincere with me and I cannot trust him. Imagine when he gets deployed.

I know nobody is a saint I know there's couples that are ok going together to strip pubs or other things and that's their agreement but not mine with him. I'm not saying all girls that work there are bad because that's a job but unfortunately I've had bad experiences only at that place and I don't want to create stress instead I want my marriage just normal. I'm so me with him about trust issues.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• It's fine if you are not comfortable going to a restaurant, however, I think it is ridiculous to tell your husband he can't go to a restaurant with his friends. It sounds like you had trust issues before he went, not by him going.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• YOU have an issue about Hooters and y'all agreed that you wouldnt go there TOGETHER. did you flat out tell him not to go, cause if not he did nothing wrong. and if you did tell him not to go there, why...cause YOU dont like it? its okay that you dont like it, you just gotta understand that he does.

you need to trust the person your with...my DH went out drinking with some friends last night. they were out very late, but i trust him so its no big deal. i trust him to keep it fun and not to take it too far with any women. but at Hooters, they get bigger tips the more they flirt, so some guys go there to feel good about themselves. the fact that he had to hide this from you speaks volumes about BOTH of you and your relationship.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Believe me, those girls do not want your man!
    They want a TIP! It's called giving good customer service!
    Once you and your man are gone, they've forgotten about you!

What is it about your man that all women want anyways?
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Hooters is no big deal at all. I've been there many times. The waitresses don't flirt any more than they do at other places, especially when men are there with women. You are just being silly, IMHO.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• You sound very insecure. Did you both agree that he could never go there, even without you? If not, he did nothing wrong. If you did forbid him to go there, well you created the trust issues yourself. If he wants to go there with friends, he has to hide it from you. You created this with your insecurity.

Btw... your man's not that special. The girls only want tips.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• This sounds so immature. Have you went back and read your question. It's time to grow up. Are you going to cover his eyes whenever a woman with boobs walks by him????
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Don't ever go to a beach or public pool. Those whores there wear far LESS than the girls at Hooters!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• The more 'restrictions' you put on him, the less you'll be able to trust him. If you're not comfortable don't go, but honestly, I think you'd be better off, making yourself go with him, you can get more comfortable going, but you can't stop him from going without you. He's an adult.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• You do not have to go but your insecurity should not stop your husband from going
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• You said you were not comfortable going. You never said he was uncomfortable going. He is ok with it.
    You should have made yourself clear. WE do not go to HOOTERS.

Answer by louise2 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2013