How can I know for sure my school bus has a working camera?

I have one but not sure if it is on or even works.
I had a coworker check my camera and he said I did not have one it was probably for show.

So how can I know for sure.

I am curious bc this new route they gave me the kids are terrible. No matter what I do it does not work. Please help!

Thx ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• I use to work at a school and the principal always checked the video footage from the bus if the bus driver reported an incident. Have you reported the incident(s) to the appropriate person?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Ask the school or the bus service.

Answer by louise2 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I just recently turned the incidents in.
    Now they are saying they will be viewing the videos, but yet I don't see how I do not see a camera inside the box just a small 2way mirror and some fiberglass cotton looking stuff and wires.

I am not sure if they will BEGIN to start viewing for here on out. (That is my guess)
    Thx ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• For the school that I was at, there wasn't a typical camera in there. It recorded footage and that footage was sent to a hard drive of the computer at the bus service or school. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2013