I have been avoiding my Chemistry homework for over 2 hours now. I have heard there is a website that blocks other websites..

Do you know what it is called? I had another student recommend it to me and now I can't find it. I am so ADD and can not concentrate on Chemistry right now.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Technology

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Einstein, Newton and Pascal are playing hide-and-seek in the after-life. It's Einstein's turn to be it, so he covers his eyes and starts counting. Pascal runs off to hide, but Newton just draws a square on the ground and steps in it. Einstein finishes counting, opens his eyes and shouts "Ha! Newton, I found you!" Newton says "No you didn't, you found Pascal...one Newton per square meter."

Now do your Chem homework.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• No idea but why not take a walk and clear your head. Then you should have burnt off some of the energy so you can concentrate. You could do something boring ling scrub out your oven and sometimes that can help you focus.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I cleaned my whole house yesterday in hopes of having all day to study hard and get things done. I may take a break and get some lunch and then come back to it.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I finally dug in and got a lot accomplished for my Chemistry homework. Thanks, ladies!

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2013