Restless leg syndrome

Did anyone experience this with pregnancy? I don't know a lot about it but I feel like I have it and I'm going nuts. Any recommendations or suggestions? I just started week 28 of my pregnancy. TIA!

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• had it during some of my pregnancy
    do not remember what months
    but not whole time

i did not have after birth

i do not have suggestions, i just got up and walked in middle of night and went back to bed

bump- maybe someone will have ideas
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I had it as a child but not often enough to actually be diagnosed with it. It has to happen at least 15 times a month and mine was only like 5-10 times a month. I would stretch my legs or get up and walk around to help alleviate it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I had it a bit with my pregnancies. Stretching, walking and drinking a glass of milk would usually help.

Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Have you mentioned this to your dr?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 1:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I am taking prenatal vitamins and I haven't mentioned it to my doctor yet because it just started about a week ago and I'm not scheduled to see my doctor again for another 2 weeks. I was just hoping to get some ideas/advice from others who have experienced it.
    Vix920

Comment by Vix920 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Orgasms help RLS

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Stay hydrated and try adding a little potassium and magnesium to your diet. Bananas are good but prunes are better.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2013