Did you get any great deals on Holiday purchases yet?

I did! Thanks to Staci!!
I got an activity block on sale at Target & if your boys like Hot wheels, there is a super sale on the "Hot Wheels Blitz Mega Garage". On sale for $33.49 (reg. $58) plus there is a $5 off coupon for Hot Wheels. Here's the code TGCKM245 or you can go to the website click on the coupons, print & use them at the store.

If you are interested!

Did you get any good deals yet?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Shopping

• Haven't even started yet :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• No. Well, through Amazon local deals I got a bracelet for $35 and it retails for $170. I guess that's a good deal. Not sure who I will give it to. Probably my mom.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I'm all done with the exception of stocking stuffers! I made some awesome deals!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 2:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I'm done all I have to get is stocking snuffers and a gift for my niece.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I have been looking around. So far I have only bought a membership to a place for over half off.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I love clearance on Target.com! I got two small Lego Friends starter sets and two Monster High fashion dolls--those things sure are grotesque, according to my boyfriend, and a pair of Hello Kitty pajamas for my daughter's Christmas. Also some school pants and dresses for my daughter, not for Christmas, but she's growing out of everything she owns, and since I refinanced and didn't have a mortgage payment this month and couldn't beat the prices, I went for it. Christmas is going to be way scaled back this year for us. I've had to turn down work lately. But I was able to stretch my money with the clearance section, and I'll go back on Target.com for Black Friday and Cyber Monday as well. I also bought a video game there for my stepson's eighteenth birthday last night. He made the big step into manhood, God help him.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I'm just starting my list. My 8 year old is the easiest. The 10 anD 18 year old are tough.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• $25 groupon for $150 picture package from JCPenny.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• I haven't even started. I asked the granddaughters the other night what they wanted:

9 year old said- "I want one of those little hamster things you wind up and they roll around on the floor".... I thought I bought her one of those two years ago... So, probably will get her clothes.

5 year old said- "I want fairy princess dress up clothes". I can do that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• i bought myself a pair of boots for our Thanksgiving trip that retail for $90, they were on sale for $35, i had a $25 gift card and a 30% off coupon so i ended up paying $5!!! does that count haha

i havent started buying real stuff yet...just the random stuff ive picked up since July.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2013