I had unprtected sex on the 9th & 12th of this month. My period tracker shows I supposedly ovulated on the 8th. I'm not sure how accurate the "tracker" apps are. What are the chances I'm pregnant?

ash0310

Asked by ash0310 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Pretty good...

Wait and take a test since it is to late for other options...

next time use protection.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• As long as you have a regular cycle... meaning your period comes every 28 days or how ever long in between. And not a random cycle like 28 days one month and 45 days the next cycle. If your cycles are regular then the tracker app should be accurate. Not that anomalies may happen.

You are just going to have to take the test when your period is due.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Ugh...

50/50?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Thank you for your comments.... I have a 4 1/2 yr old now & would like to get pregnant so the suspense is killing me!
    ash0310

Comment by ash0310 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Well, let's put it this way. I hope you want to be pregnant. If you want to be, then good luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• You are pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 3:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• Good timing, but conception is a crap shoot. Good luck to you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• 50-50, I'm afraid. Tracker apps are good if your periods are clockwork. Many women are nowhere near clockwork.

If you end up on the wrong side of your 50-50 chance this month, then head to the bookstore for a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. You'll learn to track your periods without the apps, which can be wildly inaccurate depending on your cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2013

• 50/50. Either you are or you aren't. Chances are better than average if you were in fact ovulating.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2013