Need a good cry?

Found items

PHOTOS found

The first is posting things found after the storm today, everything from lost pets to wedding veils.  The second is focusing entirely on found photos, which flew 100+ miles in the winds after the tornado went through (from the middle of the state to the western suburbs of Chicago).

Faith in humanity +1

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 12:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• WOW NP! Thank you for sharing this!
    Sure makes me very thankful for my loved ones and home!

My heart aches for all of them. :(
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:06 AM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I honestly don't think I can click those links. It's still difficult to read/hear stories about the flooding here back in Sept. Even if it's something good, I just feel so bad for people when they lose everything. Though I think it's really amazing that people are posting found items.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I don't know that I would look at the pictures if I could. I know someone who lost everything in a house fire. All he found in the ashes of his home were a couple of pull handles from an antique dresser that had been in his family for generations. I don't remember what the handles were made of, but somehow they survived, and they're very special for him now. So sad, and so incredibly touching that people would post pics and try to reunite families with their treasures.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2013