how to get my 11 year old want eat

she is going to be my sister one of these days and her mom and dad just say she will grow out of it but, i know for a fact she will never grow out of it.She only eats mac and cheese, pizza,if she eats chicken only one strip, pancakes, and junk... she will not even eat shells in cheese has to be elbow.I try to get her to eat but her mom says she dont have to and just makes her mac and cheese. I know I'm not her mom but, she is bone and her skin is a sick green color. I feel i need to help her cause they wont...

need-help

Asked by need-help at 3:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• You can help her by giving her protein shakes in chocolate flavor, they also have other flavors.... these are tasty, I have always been a bad eater, not too fond of food per say, but remember a low caloric diet is good for you, but she is a growing girl, so try to get her protein through something that looks and taste like a chocolate milk shake. Whey protein is the best, been doing this for years now and this gives me the nutrients I lack in food.

Answer by older at 8:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Give her some insure type drinks. That taiste good.

Answer by louise2 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2013

• What about getting her to cook with you. Maybe if she prepares meals herself she'll want to eat them. Maybe some fun but healthy cookbooks, or a pinterest account would inspire her.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I would go to the Nurse at your School & ask to speak to her in private. Tell her your concerns for your friend. Tell the School Nurse you think she is sick because of her coloring. No one has to know it was you. Maybe the Nurse will call her in to check her & then call her Mother. You are a good friend.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2013