I'm looking for some super sexy ideas!!

Okay, ladies, my SO has been uber sweet lately, and I'd really like to give him an equally uber sexy surprise, but I have 0 creativity. Please give me ideas for sexy or romantic things I can do!!

Arismama05

Asked by Arismama05 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT

3) Go to an adult store together, pick out some stuff, and rush home to try it out

4) Pick a day (or a few) and leave notes for him everywhere. On the bathroom mirror, in the car, in his briefcase/lunch box, (if you can pull it off) at his work, on the door for when he comes home. Just write little things that will make him feel good.

5) Buy him a gift to show how much you appriciate him (who needs a holiday?!) Something like a magazine subscription (do a naughty one if you want to keep it sexy or even just one about cars or something...they'll read and buy a mag, but hardly ever subscribe), or his favorite movie that he doesn't yet have on DVD...

6) Buy yourself a shirt from one of those personalization websites that says "_______'s Girl" or "I Heart ______"...it'll pump his ego knowing his name is on you, and you get something too!

Good luck!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Buy a pretty new nightie, make his fav dinner and meet him at the door in ur new nightie. Give him a make out kiss, grab his shirt and kiss him like crazy. Feed him dinner while ur wearing new nightie and discuss what a nice night the 2 of u can have with the nice new nightie. Maybe play a little footsie at the table, rub his hand, his thigh, maybe feed him the first bite. Light a pretty candle and put on some fav music.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 7:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh god, where to start?...LOL...Its hard to suggest something when I don't know what you like/don't like....but I'll give you some of my favorites......

1) Play "stranger"- go out somewhere (a bar, miniature golf...anywhere) seperatly. Pretend you don't know him and either pick him up or let him pick you up. Flirt, use a different name, make up a different background story for yourselves and if you have the time/money...even get a hotel room to keep it up. Then go home seperatly and act like nothing went down. (that hot memory will rev the engine for a while!)

2) Play "50's Housewife"- put on nothing but a apron...fix him his fav food, put on his fav movie/tv/sport show and wait on him hand and foot. Give him a massage or rub his feet. Run his bath/shower (maybe start it here and get in too!), then let him know that you are totally going to do all the work tonight...(give a bj, get on top, etc)

CONT
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Definatly visit this website for everything you need!!!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Pack a picinic lunch with blanket and while on the way suprise him with oral pleasure while he drives that makes a man excited because he had no idea how kinky you are, wondering who is seeing him getting that in the car and just the surprise will knock his socks off, Then stop off at rest area have your luch go to a flea market or craft fair and on the way home have him pull off a side road and ride him like a wild mustang! He will never forget it! :)
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009