Guess why I'm doing the happy dance!

LaLaLaLaLaLa....

We are staying home for Thanksgiving & spending it just my DH, my kids & I....No traveling, no "up in the airs" who's coming/not coming...who's bringing what....I don't have to spend a ton of money......Just relaxing!
I may not even take my PJ's off for the whole day :)

So what are you doing the happy dance for today?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Holidays

• We are blessed to still have power, which means heat & no storm damage from yesterday's storms that ripped thru our area. A mere 20-30 mins. south of us was hit pretty hard.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Happy dance that the wedding date is set for Dec. 7th! Now I just need my divorce decree to arrive from England before then...
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 12:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• My daughter came home with strep throat Friday afternoon. She's been on antibiotics since Saturday. She's home sick today, but looking, feeling, and acting better than she has all weekend. Her appetite is still off, and she's quite content to curl up on the couch all day, but she's on the mend.

Small things right now. I've got to celebrate the small things right now. :)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• The day is bright and clear and I woke up. That is half the battle. LOL If I am still alive it must be a good day.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• It's a new week! Last week was crappy.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2013