Have you ever had a major period accident away from home? adult content

Another one from high school
my period had started that morning. I was sitting in class and suddenly felt a huge gush of blood come out,and was shocked to see that the whole front of my pants was soaked in blood. I was thinking,I gotta get out of here,but how? I was too embarrassed to raise my hand to get permission to leave. My friend motioned for me to run out when we saw the teacher go to his office to answer the phone.
I went to the nurse. She offered me a pad,and I'm like "My pants are drenched! i need to go home!" She didn't want to let me go home to change. Really lady? I just told her I was going to the bathroom,and I wrapped my sweatshirt around my waist,and caught the bus home. I found out the next day that my friend was nice enough to tell the teacher what had happened. He was too flustered to confront me the next day,lol

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I've been caught unawares without something to use, so I had to improvise. Luckily, before I had kids, my periods started really light, so it wasn't a big deal. But I think I'm a weird one. I mostly started in the mornings before I went to school.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Something similar happened to me in college but the prof was a woman and was nice about letting me get out of there... My friend gave me her jacket cuz I had to walk home... about 4 blocks. Argh!! The sucky part about being a girl...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• That used to happen to me at work before I had kids. My period was irregular & always started with a gush. Mostly I wore black pant so if it happened it wasn't noticeable. I hated that! Now I get cramps before my period starts so I am prepared.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I got my period when I was wearing a really short black/white skirt thank goodness it was the end of the day of high school
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2013