These symptoms good?

I had a miscarriage 6 months ago and im now 6 weeks pregnant again.

I was 6 weeks when i miscarried before and im always paying attention to my symptoms.

Im nauseas boobs r sore and r already up a cup size m so tired all of the time!! I swear i sleep 16 hours out of the day if i let myself lol.

Im nervous i may miscarry. Strong symptoms are a good sign right??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You really need to bring this up with your OB, not us.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Ob doesnt schedule until 10 weeks.

Whats the harm in asking if strong symptoms are a good sign of pregnancy?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• None of us are doctors, we can't tell you one way or the other. Every woman is different, and every pregnancy is different. With my first two I had ZERO symptoms and have two healthy kids. This one I'm getting all kinds of unpleasant symptoms and am due May 30th.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Not to scare you or anything but with my second pregnancy I was having really strong symptoms my boobs were so sore they were 2-3 cup sizes bigger and also bruised. I was extremely tired all the time and very nauseous as well. I found out a little after 8 weeks that I was having a missed miscarriage and carried my dead baby over a week before I passed him. With this pregnancy my symptoms have come and go the entire time so really there's no way of really knowing. I'm 31 weeks pregnant now.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 4:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Im not exactly sure if there is any correlation between sypmtoms and viability of pregnancy. I've known women who never had a single symptom and had healthy children. However, I dont know many women who have miscarried so I don't know if they had a lot of symptoms or not. It cant be bad tho, right? It would seem that having symptoms means you are undergoing the hormonal changes. I just then it boils down to why you miscarried before... Was it related to your hormones, or an issue with the fetus, or a mechanical issue like a weak cervix???? Good Luck though... I hope it works out for you.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I had really strong symptoms for a month after I had already lost the baby. You NEED to find a doctor to check your hormone levels. Low progesterone is a common cause for miscarriage and easily remedied. So while it can be a good sign, it's not a reliable one.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• This is all exactly. What i wanted to hear lol. Thank you! I plan on seeing my ob but again, wont see me until 10 weeks.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• plan on seeing my ob but again, wont see me until 10 weeks.

Uhm.... they will see you if you think there is something wrong... like miscarriage!!! CALL THEM!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Crafty, this was before this started to happen and now, im doing wjat they told me to do before. To wait.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2013