Could this be implantation?

I have never experienced this before, on November 16th (Saturday) when I wiped there were blood streaks in the clear discharge, not a ton but enough to notice and it only happened that one time. I have a pretty regular period. My last one was October 24-29 so im expecting it to come November 22-24. My husband and I had unprotected sex a few times this month. Any body else have this happe and ended up pregnant? I am really anxious to know what this could be!

pink2913

Asked by pink2913 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It **could** be, but it could be a few other things as well. The timing is about right for implantation though. You'll just have to wait and see if you end up late.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I had unproteced sex and had a baby, so yes that has happened to me!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• it happened to me. my daughter is going to be 3 I found out that i was pregnant in Jan of this year and in Sept I had a daughter.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2013

• No
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2014