Those experienced with staph infection....

I thought I had a boil pop up on my stomach where my pants rub, well it turned nasty fast and I ended up in the ER last night in a lot of pain. It turned out to be a staph infection. Ever since I got up yesterday, I've been nauseous and had some stomach pain (different from the infection pain) more like a ache I guess you would say. Anyone know if nausea is associated with a staph infection?? I'm on antibiotics which I started today since they prescribed them last night after the pharmacy had closed. NOTE: I had the nausea BEFORE starting the antibiotic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Health

• It could be, but I'm going to guess it's the antibiotic.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• Yeah, my first thought was it's the anti biotic. Maybe take it with food
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• I had the nausea BEFORE I started the antibiotic otherwise I'd say that too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

Could be from both the infection and the antibiotic. Call you doc for best info as we don't know your PMHx.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2013