DO you buy these games and toys for your kids?

Hubby n I were lay a way shopping at TRU today and man some of th w toys and games I saw. Baby Tub n Toot (put baby in tub push her belly button and she toots) Uglies (dogs that look gross and also make farting and burping noises) Doggy Doo ( game where u out playdough in dogs mouth and push the lash wait for it to go poo) This booger game where you pick the boogers out but if u pick the wrong one its brain flys out. Yes my kids laugh and think bathroom humor is funny and laugh and make farting noises but I wouldn't buy these toys . Do you own any toys like these would you buy them for your kids?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Entertainment

• My son wants the doggy doo one.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Kid's are gross enough when they want to be. I am not going to encourage it! lol.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• My Son wants them all he's 7. I haven't bought any yet. He really wants the Doggy Doo.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• No, because I think the novelty of those types of toys will wear off much faster than a regular. I only see that Doggy Doo game being fun the first few times, then it'll be boring. Unless there is something else entertaining about it that I don't know about.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• My daughter thinks the Doggy Doo one is way funny, but I've been saying no. I mean, come on! I see no value in it whatsoever. Pop the Pig was bad enough, but I gave in on that one as good clean fun, and it broke in two weeks.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2013