Have you ever tried on something too small? ....

Tried on a shirt that was too small, then started to panic in the dressing room after realizing how restrictive it is when you can’t get it back off over the boobs.

Start thinking that you either have to 1. buy the shirt and live in it now, or 2. they’re going to have to use the jaws of life to remove it.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/chelsea-fagan/2013/10/27-bizarre-things-that-all-women-have-done-at-least-once/

tasches

Asked by tasches at 11:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I am dying of laughter. I have done nearly all of those. 

Poop stalemate. No one wins in a Poop Stalemate!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2013

• That's cute, but only about 5 or so....#18 is me to a T tho! I LOVE it when my husband gives me a back scratch! Its like an orgasm, but for my back! (Incidentally, I also make loud sex noises...IT JUST FEELS THAT GOOD!)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

•  Done 3, 4, 17, and 22.

Answer by louise2 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• The shirt thing.... ALL.THE.TIME.

I always freak out in the dressing room because I am afraid I will have to ask for assistance.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Um, yup. You stand there thinking you're either going to have to rip out of it like the Chip 'n' Dales or start screaming for help at the top of your lungs and hope the paramedics are really cute.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Oh my gosh!!! So funny.. and so accurate!! I'm intrigued to try the water cascade from boobs in the shower... Never thought of that one before..
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2013