HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE??

OK when I go to the bathroom to pee and then I wipe, most off the time when I wipe it feels really sore down there and burns really bad. It doesn't burn when I pee and it has nothing to do with sex considering my husband is not living in the same state as me at the moment. If this has happend to someone else what is making it do that and what will make it stop? Does it have something to do with how far along I am, I am 33 weeks and the doc. said she is already low in the birth canal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry never happened to me when I was prego. You should consult your doc
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Might be an infection, urinary tract infections are a pain (literaly) and most doctors will want to treat it asap. I would call a dr and have it checked out.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 8:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I agree it sounds like you might have a UTI. I would call and make an appointment to get it checked out. A UTI can also make you have contractions, so I would be aware of that too.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 8:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Definitley sounds like UTI
    Anonymous

• could be a uti or it could be just irritation from the fact of being pregnant i would get a hold of your doctor and get it checked out too be on the safe side
    Anonymous

• sounds like the beginning of a uti. cranberry juice girl. lots of it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2009