Having baby fever bad :(

Dh got a vasectomy 2 years ago because for one with my health I thought it was better I didn't have anymore plus we have 3 kids now so I probably couldn't afford another child, but I am having BABY FEVER bad right now. I have all 3 girls almost 5, 8 and a half and almost 2 and a half. I sometimes wish I would of tried once more for a boy. I use to want 4 kids, but then had 3 and then my health and stuff. Help :( I have really bad acid reflux since having my last baby I am on meds for then for some reason I decided to pick up anxiety as well so I have to have meds for that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I know how you feel. And then I babysat a 5 month old. It's like my brain gets foggy and only remembers the good stuff and totally deletes how much work they are! That cured me!
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 10:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I have 2 boys and we have decided that is it. Every time I see a little girl or a cute little outfit I get the craving. But the idea of another boy stops me. I love my boys, but I know that I can't handle another child, it is hard enough when I babysit my nephew every day and most weekends, its like having a 3rd boy.
    Just love the ones you have and the craving will pass until you're kidlets are old enough to be parents.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• thats what also stopped me having another girl lol. I think girls are hard work at times but then again never had a boy lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I have a boy, 10, and a girl, 6 1/2. For 4.5 years after she was born I said NO MORE. Then I became temporarily insane and decided I DID want one more. So did my husband. So now, after 2 years of TTC I'm pregnant again, and I wonder daily what the HELL was I thinking. I'm HATING being pregnant right now. The queasy feeling, the russian roulette between taste buds and stomach, the exhaustion, the inability to eat more than a few bites at a time, etc. I KNOW things will get better soon, but I'm more miserable than not right now.

I tell people that if my daughter had been born first she'd have been an only child. She's a LOT like me in so many ways. Now I'm thinking that if this were my first pregnancy (I'm 32) it would be my last as well. This one is SO much more taxing on my body than the other two combined were (I was 22 and 25).
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Maybe if you buy a pet you can care for
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I have a dog although its a big dog and more my husbands than mine he is 8-9 years old black lab/shepered mix. Then I have3 cats although one is over a year and an outdoor cat (she prefers it that way as I got her from outside she comes in when she wants but most days chooses not too) then I have 2 kittens my husband found they were 2 weeks old so I had to bottle feed them fell in love with them so couldn't get rid of them so I kept them lol. They are 3 months old now. I bottle feed both but the one is more my husbands than mine even though i bottle fed him lol then the other one is mine I love them and care for them but I still miss the baby around the house :( lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Boys are VERY hard work. Banging your head against the wall is less stress.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2013