What have you "survived" today?

I survived, being a passenger in the car with my 83 yr old mother driving.

took my car into the shop, she was nice enough to come to drive me home
i nearly begged to drive back
she said, "no, i like to drive, you can drive my car another time"
LMAO, she thought my interest was to drive her "fancy" car...Hell, no, my interest was to survive the 2 miles back home.

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! I'm glad you survived paxi.

The only thing I have survived this morning is getting out of bed.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• also
    survived half dozen "whose da daddy" posts
    all written in different round about ways...but Maurey posts, still the same
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Well I am surviving from last night. Something is leaking in the master closet because I walked in to hang some clothes and the floor was damp and then progressively wetter. They are still trying to find out what is wrong. I am just hoping they are not going to need to tear out the wall. I should already be emptying the closet but I am waiting for the news. That is my drama for the day and it will be over (I hope) in just a little while.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I colored my hair and it didn't all fall out. Yay! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• leaky closet
    BUMMER

hope it is a simple fix
    (same wish as my car outcome)
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I'm surviving my daughter being home sick all day. She came home Friday with early signs of strep. She's been on antibiotics since Saturday. Yesterday she was still running a low-grade fever and just wasn't quite herself yet. This morning, the fever is gone and she's her normal goofy self.

I probably should have sent her to school today, for the sake of my sanity, but as of last night she wasn't quite ready to go back.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Winter! It's -25 celcius here with the wind chill... WAY too cold! I walk/bus to work too... brrrr. I'm definitely not going out lunch today, and I'm ordering pizza instead!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Hmmm, surviving the end of a cold.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I too hope your car is fixed and soon. Bummer here. The guys can not find a leak anywhere. They know it is wet but.... and the supervisor is out for a week. I am not too happy right now.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I survived getting up before the sun, going to work, coming home & doing more work. You know, the usual day in the life of a mom. :/
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2013