Ho can i get some extra energy??

I have a 2 yr old and a 4 month old and i dont seem to have any energy. Im 19 you would think I could get every thing done?? Any sugestions???

Proud_mommy531

Asked by Proud_mommy531 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Health

• Exercise and a proper diet full of zinc and B vitamins. Avoid caffeine and sugar that only lead to crashes and an unhealthy lifestyle.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Make sure you get enough sleep. Get a babysitter to watch your children while you take a nap.  I wouldn't worry about getting everything done. The chore list is endless & impossible to complete. What is most important is giving the children attention when they ask. The more attention you give the less they will demand from you. I saw this saying once "A good mother has a dirty house & happy children."  Make sure you are taking the right vitamins & eating healthy too.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 8:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• chewable b-12. And the more you do the more you can...so kill yourself for about a week and the second week you will find yourself oddly refreshed and ready to move about. Once you get into the pattern of laziness it is hard to get out of it. I know. I have that same problem.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009