what diet pill are u on does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I use Alli. It helps block the fat but you still have to eat right and workout otherwise it don't work.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Diet pills don't work.

Don't be lazy - eat healthy and exercize and you'll lose weight.
    Anonymous

• I eat chocolate to lose weight. I know..it sounds crazy but it's true. I am also a distrubutor of this fabulous chocolate so message me if you would like to try a sample.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 8:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I wish I had an rx for phentermine
    Anonymous

• u see, I don't get those "eat and right and exercise" types of pills...
    Do that anyway and save money!
    Anonymous

• Pills have side affects. Try munching on healthy stuff all day. Do some cardio. Eat Yogurt apples drink lots of water and green tea no breads no pastas
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• First off...how do you recommend an answer as a "best-answer" because every one was great!!!! :)

Second...there is no "true" diet pill....everything relies upon the dreaded diet and exercise!!!
    However...both my grandma, mom, and aunt take a pill called Magnum 357. It is essentially a "speed" pill (non-prescription).

The way this pill works is that it gives you an extra boost of energy that energizes you to be more active therefore leaving less time for you to sit and eat!!!!

I tried it and so far it has not had any side-effects that I notice other than I took the pill at 3:00pm my time and I am not even tired yet and I am juggling so many things at 1:17am that it is ridiculous! Although....today I ate an enchilada for lunch and had pretzels/cheese for snack and nothing else all day!

Is this good? Well I am eating less but this is NOT helping to boost my metabolism~
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i took adipex. it had worked for my friends but it didn't work for me even though i did diet and exercise to the point where my husband was like "aneroxia again?" sometimes diet and exercise doesn't get it done. obviously if it did, i'd still be a size 2. having said that, talk to your doctor about it and see what they recommend to help you. those pills have herbs or whatever and you want to be sure what you are taking is safe for you to take. remember metobolife? those worked great until they killed you.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I find that slimquick works for me. It seems to me that I lose 2x the amount of weight on it then when I go it w/o it. Its the only thing I use!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• do they even still make those? haven't they been proven enough times to not work? Just try simple weight training and stretches with resistent bands. It will do better than some pill and won't have bad side effects.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009