I'm so depressed...

I only have Nestle's Crunch bars left from Halloween & they cannot compare to anything Hershey's. ;(

Do you have any Halloween candy left...I mean the good stuff..not like Nerds or Mike & Ikes?

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• We have a TON of candy left over!
    Snickers, Twix, Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Ways and Baby Ruth, lol

Answer by KTElite at 11:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I did not have any to start with. LOL

Answer by Dardenella at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I am completely out of candy. I need to run and get some more Chewy Withers soon....

Answer by m-avi at 2:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I have 3 tiny bags of Reece's Pieces left

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Still have all that daughter collected
    Thanks for reminder...need to call fire department, daughter gives it all to firemen

Gave her some cool toys for Halloween
    She can not eat that crap
    Feingold elimination diet

And of course I bought some good safe candy for her to have around

Hmmm, another reminder, I have chocolate covered raisins! The good kind, real German chocolate

Answer by fiatpax at 2:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• The meds I started taking made me not want any of it. My daughter and her dad ate most of it and she gave the rest away, so there's only about two thirds of a Country Crock tub sitting on the kitchen table. Just the thought of eating any makes my guts knot up. I've lost about seven pounds in the last month from these pills, which is the only good thing I can say about them.

Answer by Ballad at 3:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• No, DH doesn't leave candy around anywhere, if its there it will quickly be eaten.

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Oh my goodness, I mailed some snickers to soldiers, but have to admit, I have a bag of Paydays, and 3 bags of Peanut M&M's, I will fed ex you some if you need!

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Look at the restraint by Dard! Admirable....we have nothing good left.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• we froze all the good chocolate and the good non-chocolate is in hiding. we're gonna take it with us on our big trip...tho i feel like dipping into it tonight.

all thats left out in the kids buckets is whoppers, sweetarts, and tootsie rolls...nothing id want to steal.

Answer by okmanders at 9:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2013