Breakfast Hashbrown casserole recipe

Anyone have a good recipe for hash brown casserole w/out having to use sour cream or soup? I also want to it with eggs and bacon , like a breast casserole. Thanks :)

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Food & Drink

• breast casserole???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• google
    epicurious.com
    allrecipes.com

I'm pretty sure you'll have to specify what type of breast - human, chicken, duckā€¦to get the recipe that is right for you
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Go on my Pinterest page and you'll find a recipe for SOS mix. Replaces any cream soups called for in recipes.
    You'll find a breakfast casserole recipe there, too. I haven't made it yet, so can't say if it's any good or not.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Why no soup?
    I have several, but all require either milk or cream of something, so I suggest you google.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• 1 bag hashbrowns, 12 eggs whisked together with 1.5 cups milk, precooked and chopped meat of your choice, shredded cheese, pepper and salt to taste. Mix everything but the eggs and put in a well greased pan. Pour the egg mixture over. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for an hour. Uncover, add more cheese if you want, and bake a few more minutes. Let it sit about 10 minutes before serving. You can do it on low in the crock pot for 8 hours but my family didn't like how it came out. You can also assemble the night before and refrigerate, should take the same amount of time to bake.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2013