Anyone have a good cream pie recipes??

Pic's would be helpful!!

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Food & Drink

•  The new porn regulations for cream pies

funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• (a glimpse into my internal dialogue)
    *Anne Elizabeth you behave yourself! You're going to get a one way trip to bangkok if you start posting pics!*
    *but it would be hilarious*
    *It's just so gross*
    *you'll get in trouble*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

•  for those that like a little chocolate with their cream

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

•  Peanut butter cream pie

funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• Damn I'm on my phone. Can't post pics. That might be a good thing. Not sure if I want another vacation.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I just can't but great minds do think alike, LOL
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• I have a peanut butter cream pie and a chocolate cream pie, if you want the recipes (I just have to remember where I put the pb one, haha, I think I jotted that down inside a random notebook) Sorry about the size, I can't figure out how to shrink it on Chrome!

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2013

• The basic cream pie recipe I use is 3/4 C. sugar, 3 T. flour, 2 C. milk, 3 egg yolks, a pinch of salt, and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix the flour,salt and sugar; gradually add in the milk and cook over medium high heat until the mixture begins to thicken. Beat the egg yolks with a fork, and stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg yolks to temper and then add yolks back into the pan. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until mixture is thick and smooth. Then stir in the vanilla and 2 T. butter. Pour into baked pie shell; add meringue and bake 15 minutes at 350. You can add coconut to make coconut cream pie or bananas to make banana cream pie. To make a choc. pie, increase the sugar to 1 cup and add cocoa or shredded unsweetened bakers' chocolate. I've been making cream pies using this recipe for years, and it also works for banana pudding. To make butterscotch pie, sub brown sugar for the white.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2013