Can you find true love while you are married?

I'm married to a good man, have 2 kids with him, but found someone I'm soo compatible with. He makes me laugh, cry, takes me out anywhere I want, I always have so much fun when I'm with him. Then I have to go home and watch the couch potato watch his shows and do nothing. Should I be miserable with hubby or should I be happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Finish one thing before you start another. But make sure you talk to your husband and put 100% effort into your marriage...Remember, it's not just you..what's best for your children? The grass is not always greener on the other side.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt cheat if I were you figure out what you want and then just be with ONE NOT BOTH!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Everything looks good at first. Think of when you were dating your husband... He was probably all of those things too... then real life happens, and you have bills, and kids, and responsibilities. All relationships change... and they usually all start out like that. You are only meeting the parts of this other guy that he wants you to see. Keep that in mind. Good luck.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Do you really need to ask yourself the question if you're already seeing the guy? My mom is in the same predicament, but she's got 4 kids and been married 18 years. Ask the man you married and know to do the things you like to do with the other guy. Try making a list of questions, play the 20 questions game with your husband, or start a new hobby together... (looking at jokes online, funny pictures, etc... or resolve to take a walk every night before bed after the kids have gone to sleep...)

You should just get your spark back with hubby. you're craving the feelings that new guy is giving you, not neccessarily the new guy! ; ) your best bet is with the best friend you married! remember, you were best friends before! make it happen again!

if you need more help, consult the Love Dare
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It sounds like your sick of married life cause every relationship starts out the same way. If you were to divorce your husband and then eventually marry the other alot of what you have now with this man will go away and you'll be back inthe same situation. If thats all you care about is the fun of the relationship then you need to be single and stay single. Then you can have all the fun you want you can't have your cake and eat it too. Not saying that your marriage needs to be boring you can always try to spice things up with the hubby you have now.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure you can, but you shouldn't!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Put the shoe on the other foot dear how would you feel if he was doing you like that and you thought everything was ok in your marriage. If you don't think you would mind then you probably are done with your marriage. any man can act like you want him to as long as he isn't having to be responsible. You say your husband is a good man that is a rare find girl you better wake up and smell the bullshit the other guy feeding you. I have had friends do the same thing you are but ended up with disappointment, divorces, kids lives torn apart is just isn't worth it. You know what you want to do involve your hubby spice things up in the bedroom, show him what you need to be pleased. men like for you to take control show them how things need to go down in the bedroom. Dont give up on your marriage until the corpse is cold lol!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:43 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• sounds like you're having an affair. sticky ground there. btw, true love wouldn't be okay wiht you being married.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2009