I want to put my son's name on his bedroom wall, where can I find something like this?

I'm looking for more of a sticker (that won't ruin the wall), and not too pricey. Suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Shopping

• I know there are those "Simply Said" designs and some other companies out there. You might do better buying wood letters and painting them, or just hire someone to paint it on the wall for you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Walmart is the last place I saw vinyl stickers... you could also try Michael's
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I saw on Pinterest - check there for ideas.
    It was simple & cheep. I want to say they used freezer paper, fabric of your choice and an iron. It stuck to the wall & peaked off when you wanted it removed.
    So pick a fabric and cut out the letters, iron to freezer paper and than to the wall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Etsy or Ebay.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

• You can get wooden letters and paint them whatever color you want and hang those instead. Or they even make paper mache letters that you can paint or decorate. You could probably even just use double sided tape to put those up. They sell those kinds of things at Joanns, hobby lobby and michaels.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2013