Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to put my son's name on his bedroom wall, where can I find something like this?

I'm looking for more of a sticker (that won't ruin the wall), and not too pricey. Suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by exxOHjackie at 11:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2013 in Shopping

Level 9 (345 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I know there are those "Simply Said" designs and some other companies out there. You might do better buying wood letters and painting them, or just hire someone to paint it on the wall for you.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

  • Walmart is the last place I saw vinyl stickers... you could also try Michael's

    Answer by LindaClement at 12:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

  • I saw on Pinterest - check there for ideas.
    It was simple & cheep. I want to say they used freezer paper, fabric of your choice and an iron. It stuck to the wall & peaked off when you wanted it removed.
    So pick a fabric and cut out the letters, iron to freezer paper and than to the wall.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

  • Etsy or Ebay.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

  • You can get wooden letters and paint them whatever color you want and hang those instead. Or they even make paper mache letters that you can paint or decorate. You could probably even just use double sided tape to put those up. They sell those kinds of things at Joanns, hobby lobby and michaels.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 10:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.