Besides taking care of your child, how do you occupy yourself?

Sometimes I feel useless sitting home doing house choires, so I'm thinking what can I get myself into?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im a big reader i can read a book in 2-3 days. my dh is always like geezz u read that already. but if its a really good book i read it when ever i have 5 mins. i also play on cafemom.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• UMMM CHAT ON CAFEMOM OR WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Help take care of my grandchild, research and write college assignments, play with my dog, and clean the house.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I work part time, but I used to stay home when my son's were little and i remember being really bored- I found some classes through the city -where you could take your baby and meet other mothers-
    or Scrapbooking is pretty fun-
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 8:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When I was a SAHM I had a big vegetable garden that I worked myself, planting, weeding, harvesting, canning and freezing the vegetables. I also had a small orchard and put up our own fruits. I made our bread from scratch, and I studied nutrition and recipes to provide safe and healthy food for my family. I did needlework, and I made and sold handcrafts- pinecone wreaths and baskets. When the children were in school I also volutnteered at the school, with scouts, and at church.

Answer by Bmat at 8:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Bmat you are very inspiring.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:14 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Bmat.. wow, I wish I was more like you. When I have any spare time, I look up new recipe, and try it out for dinner. Since I am a first time parent, I do a lot of photoshop for my scrapbook of my daughter.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 12:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i read, i do cafemom way too much, i crochet. crocheting is good cause it occupies me and i can make gifts of the things i make. playdates too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2009