What's the worst part of having a cold?

Just feeling like crap and trying to figure out a way to make it seem less crappy. Can't decide which is worse, the runny nose, the sore throat, or the upset stomach from the junk that gets down there, so I'm taking votes. Or suggestions for other ballot entries.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 12:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I hate sleeping w/ a tissue next to my pillow in case my nose starts draining in the middle of the night. (or on bad nights- w/ the tissue shoved into a nostril!) I also hate not being able to taste my food! I hate that I can't take decongestants to help with my symptoms. I pretty much hate being sick- but I guess most would! Esp. being a mom- since we're not allowed to get a sick day ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• The fact that I got to jeep on trucking and doing what I always do even with a cold! Hope you get back to yourself soon...I haven't gotten a cold in over a year...I attribute it to my Protandim....

Answer by older at 12:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I think it's the feeling you get in your mouth after having to sleep all night with it open and that gross white film you feel off your lips because they got too dry that night. EW.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• The inability to take a nap or just lay on the couch because little ones cannot allow you to rest. So you wander around the house feeling like crap. I have just had one cold after another. Maybe it's just one that never ends. Started with dizziness, then nausea, then diarrhea then sore throat, sinus infection, gagging phlegm now. Gotta love Elementary School germs! I'm a germaphobe too. I bathe my Son as soon as he comes in the door from school. He's feeling great though! Hope you feel better soon.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Having kids too.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 1:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• For me,the constantly watery eyes
    Mine get so bad that my eyes swell shut

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• For me it's headaches from sinus pressure. Other than that, the general run down feeling is the next in line.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• For me it's the stuffy nose. I HATE having a blocked nose, I get really annoyed when I can't inhale through my nose.
    Feel better soon, DS is currently ill with a cold too so guarantee I'll be ill in a day or so.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2013