So where do you go if you die?

So just wondering based on what YOU believe what happens to your "soul" when you die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2013 in Religious Debate

• I don't have a soul. I sneezed it out that time I peed my pants. :(
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• The elements in my body will return to the Earth. My energy will return to the universe. Just like it did in reverse when I was created.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• In my religion, the soul spends some time being cleansed and purified for any transgressions against G-d. Afterwards, if it still has to grow or needs to correct a transgression towards another soul it reincarnated. If not, then it moves on to a heavenly world and a closeness to G-d.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I would take you seriously if you were able to use your own nick to ask the question.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• If you've been a bad person, you get trapped in the RD section of CM.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Here on CM? I heard you go to Bancock.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• IF you die? I'm pretty sure it's inevitable.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• im never going to die...

but y'all will be going to hell...naughty evil ladies ;)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• As a born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan...I believe in reincarnation.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I d o n ' t know... I've never died....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2013