OK- so I kinda, sorta traumatized my son today

I was changing clothes after work & still had on my bra, a tank top & undies. (regular undies - not thong or lace or anything) He asked me a question, so I opened my door to answer him & he squinted & held up his hand in front of his eyes like you would if you looked into the sun. It's so good to know that the sight of his mom in what amounts to almost a bathing suit was so disturbing! LOL :)

So what have you done to gross out your kids lately?!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• Nothing lately.
    Last traumatizing thing I did was shake an enormous bag of condoms in his face while he was helping me pack up my office.
    (He's 18, everyone. Don't freak on me)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I have no shame either. I leave the bathroom door open, walk around naked if I need to get from the bathroom to the bedroom, I am that mom that goes to pick the kids up in her pajama's (not all the time tho), posts things on FB that one of the kids used a dog to cover up their private parts to run from the bathroom to their bedroom, we fart on each, etc.. etc.. etc.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• LOL. Come on!!!!

What have I done?

Oh probably everything I do is embarassing. I have no shame!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Hahaha! I kinda, sorta think he'll be okay!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2013