Intimacy adult content

I have been married for 13 year and have 3 kids ages 10, 8 and 6. I work, my husband works and goes to college part time. We are both busy. I have a great relationship with my husband except for one area. I have tried talking to him but he just listens apologizes and nothing happens.
We are intimate maybe once a week more like every other week. It is ok when we are. I usually initiate and control everything. I just want to spice things up. (nothing crazy). For example I texted him I wasn't wearing panties when I knew he was on his way home. He got home, didn't say much and set in on his homework. I understand he has to do it but every once in awhile I would like him to just take charge and want me. I am starting to get uninterested in even being touched anymore. ADVICE please. Am I being unrealistic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• Has he always been this way with sex?

Answer by louise2 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Sounds like you're both pretty busy and under some stress.
    Sit down and have a talk about the frequency of sex. Try to come to an agreement on how frequently each of you would like sex, and then.....
    SCHEDULE IT. Just like any other appointment that you want to keep. Not forever, but just for a few weeks until you get into the habit of connecting more often.
    You make commitments to SO many other things that are much less important. And when you really get down to it, is that half an hour you might miss watching TV or checking email going to change anyone's life?
    Sex can re-energize him for round 2 of studying. It helps to clear your head, release anxiety over a test or big assignment, etc.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• I envy you, try only once or twice a MONTH :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Do you have a vibrator?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• I would need to know if the whole 13 years have been like this or whether it is new behavior. There are all kinds of possible answers.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Maybe he needs viagra and is too embarressed so just avoids it?
    IAmFreeToDance

Answer by IAmFreeToDance at 10:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2014