He got what he wanted and now he's done? adult content

men are so confusing. or maybe they aren't confusing at all, they just try to confuse you. i was dating this guy and in the beginning we'd talk til 2 am and text all day. as soon as i had sex with him a few times he barely talks to me anymore. i called him on it and he apologized using the "im busy" excuse but promised to try harder. so he was doing better for a few days and then we were back to square one. now sometimes i'll go a few days without hearing a word from him and maybe a text once a day here and there. really? if you're done with me why bother sending me little "hey babe" texts at random times? we haven't been sleeping together so i don't get why he bothers reminding me that he knows i still exist when we aren't having sex anymore anyways. wtf does he want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• That is when you know he is not the right guy for you. The right guy will want to be with you all the time. With or with out sex.

Answer by louise2 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Ask him what he wants.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• This is why you don't spread your legs for every guy you meet. Talking and texting do not equal a relationship. Spending time together does.
    Read Steve Harvey's bit about "benefits".
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Yea, when I said be with you. I meant in person. Not calls and texts.

Answer by louise2 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• Then stop responding to him and think twice next time you sleep with someone before you are serious.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2013

• BTW- this HAS to be Silly....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2013