Have you tried any food products lately that you really liked?

Please share!

We bought Dill & Olive Oil Triscuit's the other day and are HOOKED. They are fantabulous! My go-to cracker before that was sun dried tomato and basil wheat thins, which are also delicious!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Campbell's Portobello Mushroom Bisque or some such thing.
    Had it today and it was yummo.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Oh that sounds good! I had something like that.... I can't remember the name... Campbells gouda bisque? It was good!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Unfortunately, the stuff we end up really, really liking are horrible for you! lol ;p I have found 1 thing recently that is somewhat healthy, and that's LaChoy's Orange Ginger Stir Fry sauce. I use that to make some orange chicken & mushrooms over rice & veggies. It's pretty yummy :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• I haven't found a new product, but I found a crockpot Mexican shredded chicken recipe that's awesome and made homemade Mexican rice to go with it. We won't ever go to a Mexican restaurant again.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:47 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Colavita Gnocchi from Sam's Club, I LOVE Gnocchi but I hate to make it, it takes so long to make!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

• I got some bacon dip at Traders Joes that I seriously love. It's hard not to buy it all the time. I'm reserving it for special treats cuz it's not good for me at all!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2013