Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I don't know if I am getting bronchitis my chest hurting and it goes to my upper back and when I lay down I can't breath if I am walking seem like I I run out of breath

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2013 in Health

Answers (8)
  • go to your doctor or urgent care facility

    Answer by Dardenella at 2:07 AM on Nov. 21, 2013


    Answer by Shaketa123 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • Go to the doctor?!

    Answer by staciandababy at 2:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • Best to see a doctor NOW!

    Answer by louise2 at 7:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • seems to be going around
    doctor today

    Answer by fiatpax at 8:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • Not worth an interenet diagnosis. Doctor, stat!

    Answer by QuinnMae at 10:04 AM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • I don't know about you, but I consider being able to breathe an emergency. I would have been at the urgent care clinic or emergency room yesterday.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

  • PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN