This is the reason I do not let people barrow things!!!! "Updated"

I let a coworker at work barrow  my phone!!!  Yea, you probably already know what I am about to say!!!!   Yep she droped it!!  Yes it is a touch phone. Front screen will not even work.  She said she would pay for the replacement.  She doesn't relize I was planing on buying and Iphone, I thing it is the Iphone 5 that is going to coast me 7 or 8 hundred dollars.  We do not put ours on plans, we pay out right for them.

I am just going to make her pay the plain replacement coast. Like if I was going to get the same phone.

We do got the Insurance on our phones.  I just do not know which phone I am going to get.  Like I always say "Live and learn"  No more borrowing my phone.

Decided to suck it up, after my DH told me to just get the phone you want. Got the IPhone 5S.

I was going to have to pick a different phone anyways. They do not make my phone anyways.

Asked by louise2 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2013 in Technology

• You'd let me borrow your phone!!! II know you would lol ..

But yeah that sucks, I'd be pissed.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Whatever phone you buy, get an Otter Box for it. It will protect your investment.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

• I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you checked into the price of the new colored iPhones? I heard they were less expensive than the old ones.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Does your phone insurance have ADH? I know my phone, iPad, iPod all have that in case it gets dropped and the screen cracks.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2013

• Bummmer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Definitely get an OtterBox. When we upgraded, I put them on the phones. DS has dropped his phone at least three times, and there haven't been any problems. I've never had to put a case on a phone before, but I seriously am glad I shelled out for these cases+screen protectors.

I'm sorry your coworker wasn't careful with your phone. Accidents happen to all of us, so I hope that you won't hold it against her.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• I went and got a Otter box for my new phone.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2013

• dont let anyone borrow it.
    christina122952

Answer by christina122952 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2013