Not sure if I should go in adult content

So I'm close to being 32 weeks, this is my second pregnancy my first one was 6 years ago and I was induced but I'm not sure what I'm feeling is heartburn or if they are contractions. I've tired taking a bath to help settle and relax my stomach but I've noticed the pain getting worse then easing up. Will it stop? I'm not sure if it's just gas or the way my baby is sitting inside. She keep rolling and rolling a couple hours ago and it hurt enough to bring tears to my eyes. Should I give it another hour to settle down to see if it is just gas or heartburn or should I wake my boyfriend up so he can drive me to go get checked out? If I'm having contractions I wouldn't know since it's been so long between my pregnancies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 6:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Braxton-Hicks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 22, 2013

• 16 hours later...did you go in? Have you gotten checked? Is everything OK?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• After posting I waited an hour and they started to become less frequent and then went away. I called my clinic and told the nurse and they said my doctor would call me but hasn't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• I've been seriously considering switching to a different OB. I've been having a ton of symptoms of preeclampsia but the test I do at the clinic hasn't picked up any protein and he won't order a 24 hour urine test. So with his lack of caring or doing anything I'm just ready to switch.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2013

• Go in
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2014